Venture Risk Management believes in maintaining the highest ethical standards across all areas of its operation. It has strict procedures in place to ensure that its employees act fully within local and international legal structures and that its services are continuously provided to the highest professional global standards.
We are signatories to, or compliant with, the following recognised codes, laws and guides:
- International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers;
- Security Association for the Maritime Industry (SAMI);
- Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights;
- Code of Conduct of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent;
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948;
- UK Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act, 2001;
- UK Bribery Act, 2010;
- UN Code of Conduct for Law Enforcement Officials;
- OGP Publication ‘Firearms and the Use of Force’.
In addition, we have a strict code of conduct and well-defined ethical policy to which all employees and consultants must adhere; while our operations are carried out in line with a stringent safety management system.