Venture Risk Management’s Statement of Business Principles and Company Values sets out the core values and behaviours that the company believes are essential elements of building a company that is respected by clients, employees and competitors.
It is our commitment to keep the highest ethical standards at the forefront of our decision-making; and while we recognise that we often require our staff to operate in potentially dangerous environments we take precautions to reduce the risk to them to the lowest possible level. We wish our employees to feel that their input into our overall mission and success is valued by the company; and that through our business we should make a positive contribution to economic, social and environmental development in the countries in which we operate.
We believe that our principles and values are the key to our sustainability and our employees’ prosperity.
- We make decisions based on the highest ethical standards.
- We do not tolerate corruption.
- We design our services with the impact and input of local communities in mind.
- We treat all business associates, both internal and external, in a fair way.
- We will not place profit over safety or professionalism.
- Act with integrity in everything we do.
- Value every member of the company and their input.
- Be realistic about what we can do well and what we can’t i.e. be honest with our clients.
- Recognise the need for consistent professional standards and reliability.